By using tamragentrydesignstudio-redux.com you agree that all content contained herein is protected by domestic and international copyright and trademark law.
All images on tamragentrydesignstudio-redux.com are the property of Tamra M. Gentry and Funky Purple Clouds Creative Media, LLC. All images are registered with the United States Copyright Office and are afforded the protections therein, including fines for unauthorized use, misuse, and infringement.
All copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property components that make up tamragentrydesignstuido-redux.com, including blog posts, other writings, *and this page* are the property of Tamra M. Gentry and Funky Purple Clouds Creative Media, LLC.
Unless otherwise noted, Tamra M. Gentry photographed all jewelry images on this site.
Image credits for the following items belong to Guy Nichol.
What You May and May Not Do With My Images
Because I have had issues in the past regarding the unauthorized use of my photos, it is necessary to outline what may and may not be done with them.
- Share web and blog post links via universal sharing tools with direct linkage back to this site.
- Share social media posts via pinning on Pinterest, re-posting on Instagram, etc. Image/post credit and a direct link back to this site must appear in the caption.
You may not:
- Copy my images (via download, screen capture, etc.)
- Alter (resize, crop, apply filters to, etc.) my images
- Remove copyright notices from any of my images
- Remove watermarks from any of my images
- Publish license, sell or distribute my images.
Failure to comply with the stipulations above is intellectual property theft. It is illegal and will result in prompt legal action pursuant to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.